If are looking for pure sound quality without much bells and whistle under Rs 3000, then there is nothing that beats JBL GO.It is actually hard to believe how a small speaker of this size can produce such a thumping sound. If you are an audiophile who love to carry around a portable Bluetooth speaker then JBL GO should be your first pick. We personally reviewed this speaker and also took a note of what customer across feel about this product. The sound clarity is undeniably the best. The body has a silicone rubber coat which provides grip as well gives it a premium feel.
What we liked
- Crystal clear sound with no breakage even at 80 % volume
- 7 Peppy colors to choose from.
- Super quick pairing.
- 2 hours charge for 5-6 hours playback.
- Ability to route calling as it comes with an inbuilt mic.
- Provision to connect aux cable just in case you need them.
What could be improved?
We are mightily impressed with this unit, in fact, have nothing in negative to point out
SoundBot SB571 Bluetooth Speaker 12W Output HD Bass 40mm Dual Driver Portable Speakerphone.
This one is for the bass lover. If you are not very specific about the form factor you should definitely consider this. Apt for house parties and outdoor, this comes in a tight and tidy packing. The peak volume does get a lot louder than what is expected from a speaker of his size. Battery backup is around 6 hours and takes almost 2 hours for a full charge. If you ask us the USP of this speaker it is the pumping bass and clarity.
What we liked.
- Intelligent pricing, the product is worth every single penny.
- Powerful bass, loud enough not just for a room but even for a small poolside party.
- Decent battery back up
- Inbuilt mic for making and receiving calls.
What could be improved
- Well, not a complaint, but an improvement the product ships with Bluetooth 3.0 which limits the range.
- Not a very smooth experience when pairing it for the first time.
- Picks up ambient noise while making a call.
ZAAP®(USA) AQUA DARKSTAR
When you think of ZAAP, the adjective that comes to your mind is rugged, sturdy and heavy built. The ZAPP AQUA DARKSTAR justifies all these adjectives. The Aqua Darkstar does a fair job by silently absorbing your daily abuse. The design is unusual and stands apart from the cliché boxy type speakers. The IPX4 certification makes it an ideal pick for trekking and poolside parties.
What We Liked
- Contemporary designing with an IPX4 rating
- Rugged look and solid built
- 7-8 hours of battery back up
- Come in 3 sizes, you can pick one based on your requirement and budget.
- Clear sound with solid bass
What could be improved
- The mic for calls is unidirectional, works well only when it is pointed towards the user while making calls
- An NFC based could have made the pairing effortless