Inalsa Geyser Titanium 2000-Watt S
Sometimes trivial pleasures of daily life go underrated. Take for example the pleasure of wearing a perfectly ironed, immaculate pair of trousers. A little effort but a big boost to your confidence. I believe the above few lines speak volumes about my experience with this product. however, let me elaborate on the features and misses of the product
1. The most noticeable feature is obviously the design. The large soleplate with a sleek design gives the product a superior look and feel.
2. The unit was quick to heat up and I found even the toughest crease vanishing with the powerful burst of steam.
3. The water tank holds just enough water so that you don’t have to run for a refill in midst of ironing and there was absolutely no leakage from the holes.
4. The body is built of plastic but manages to sport a premium feel.
5. The chord has a swivel mechanism enabling 360 rotation of the wire
6. As updated by few users earlier, there were few droplets of water in the tank but I believe that was a part of the QC checks.
7. If you are setting the right temperature, there is no issue of fabric sticking to the soleplate. ( tried with most of the fabric type)
1. The sole plate is quite large like the one used by a dhobi and can be an issue to some users
2. You actually cannot call this a lightweight iron as it comparatively heavy. ( I personally prefer it over a lightweight one as it reduces the effort of ironing)
3. The most irritating part – You will find tiny pieces of calcified salt on your garment if you are using the steam burst( Depends upon the hardness of the water you use)
I was unaware of this brand until I saw the reviews on Amazon. The ironing experience is totally worth the investment. Will definitely suggest this if you are looking for a steam iron
Philips EasySpeed Plus GC2040 2100-Watt Steam Iron
As the infamous saying goes “the first impression is the last impression” it is important to make sure we always look our best. A wrinkled shirt would be counterproductive and hence the use of a steam iron helps to keep your clothes in their best shape. The Philips EasySpeed Plus GC2040 2100-Watt Steam Iron is packed with myriad features that make it easy for you show up to places at your best.
This appliance comes with one of the best soleplates available in the market. Not only is it non-sticky and anti-calc but it is designed in a way that the heat is dispersed evenly through its triple precision tip. The iron uses about 2100 watts of power has a steam boost of 100 grams and a 270 ml water storage capacity. This elegantly designed unit ensures absolutely no leakage of dripping from the water storage compartment. Furthermore, one of the most attractive features of the iron is the speed in which it works. In order to ensure a creaseless surface, the iron releases steam at the speed of 30 grams per minute continuously. For those of us who do not have an ironing board and want to iron vertically, the appliance comes with an additional vertical ironing mechanism. The drip stop feature aids the user to work on delicate fabrics which are prone to stains and burns.
However, it is important to note that one can use an adapter for the plug as it comes with 15A plug which doesn’t fits in a regular 6A socket
Tefal Easygliss 2200-Watt Steam Iron
Clothes are one of the first things by which most of us are judged by. A dress that isn’t ironed gives the impression of being lazy or unclean. Therefore, to ensure that we look our best, it is imperative that we keep our clothes wrinkle-free. The Easygliss 2200-Watt Steam Iron by Tefal does the job effortlessly without taking too much time.
This iron with its green exterior is one of the most attractive designs which will surely add a stylish touch to your arsenal of home appliances. The soleplate is powered by a patented Durilium technology which aids the iron to glide effortlessly onto the cloth. Armed with a speed of 110 grams per minute of steam boost and anti-drip system, the iron banishes any stubborn creases that may have been left on the fabric. Furthermore, the iron consumes about 2200 watts of power which means that it will heat up faster and quicker. The water tank storage is at 270 ml which deter the need to refill the appliance quickly and it also does come with a vertical steaming system to help make things easier. The safety aspect of both the user and the fabric is taken care of by the anti-scale function. This aspect is further emphasized by the auto stop mechanism where the appliance would stop working if it is left unattended for a period of time. Additionally, the iron is also equipped with an auto steam feature which detects the amount of steam to be released according to the type of linen selected by the user.
Orpat OEI 187 1200-Watt Dry Iron
Whether it’s a job interview or the first day at a new venture, it is mandatory that we look our best so as to not come off as unbothered or lethargic. The OEI 187 1200-Watt Dry Iron by Orpat irons your clothes flawlessly without you having to worry about potential burns.
If you are looking for an iron with a basic design but high-quality features, then this is it. This particular iron is equipped with a German made nonstick soleplate which ensures that the heat from the appliance does not make the fabric stick to it. Moreover, the soleplate has curved edges making it easier to get to tricky areas of the fabric. The temperature control features aids the user to control its 1200 watts of power and the necessary heat required to iron according to the fabric that has to be worked on. Since the power cords are prone to tangle, this appliance’s cord is silk braided, therefore, putting an end to that issue. Additionally, the iron comes with an automatic shut down system, which automatically switches off the power to the appliance if left unattended for a long duration. The materials used to manufacture this product also make it extremely durable and lightweight as well.
Any problems such as scratches or damages in the soleplate are dependent on the individual sellers and not the manufacturer.
Items Brought Together