After sporting a cleaned shave look for a while you may just have decided to go bewhiskered. Good decision. As men, we all at some point time have this urge to go back to the wilderness. But that’s seldom a cakewalk. Just leaving your anthropoid nature to peep out is a disastrous idea. With thousands of manscaping ideas bubbling within, all you need is reliable trimmer. We have handpicked the 3 outstanding trimmer for the sculpting a new you.
Before your impulsive shopping disorder kicks in, make your requirement clear. Trimmer comes with a host of features which may not be your requirement. Following is our top 3 pick in trimmers for men
1.Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless and Corded for Men QT4011/15
The best trimmer you can buy. When we say “the best” it really means the best. So why we vouch for this product? I personally have been using this for the last couple of months. If you hate shaving and are regular to trim, you need not look any further. Unlike a Smartphone, the trimmer is a power guzzler. It can really be frustrating to see your trimmer die midway. Charging a regular trimmer takes ages and can leave you half trimmer at times for a couple of hours. Philips has a closed group, which conduct regular surveys to understand what men look for in a trimmer, quick charge and charge retention tops the list. QT4011/15 has overcome this issue and gives 90 minutes of usage with 1 hours charging.
- Super quick charging and charge retention.
- Battery power and charging indicator, a feature missing in most trimmers.
- Ergonomic design.
- 4.20 cutting length to select from.
- 5.Titanium coated blades for long-lasting sharpness.
- Corded and cordless use.
What could be improved
Every single aspect of this trimmer is perfect and we have nothing to complain.
2.Philips Beard Trimmer Cordless for Men QT4001/15
This one is for the disciplined ones. If you know your trimming schedule and charge your trimmer in advance then this one can be your pick. Doesn’t fare well in terms of battery power retention though. A value pick for the occasional users
- Smooth and rounded blade edges, doesn’t leave a bruise even when pressed hard against the skin for a close trim.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design.
- Easy to use and built-in trim length selector.
- Extended warranty through product registration.
What could be improved
- Noise – really gets noisy while operating.
- No indicator for battery level.
- Long charging time (well its mentioned in product description)
- A missing carry pouch.
Philips QG3387/15 9-in-1 Head to Toe Trimmer
Body grooming is a new area which interest men, For some a hairy chest is a symbol of machoness, while for some it is just a mess that needs to be dealt with. There are times when the pesky looking nasal hair is impossible to trim using a scissor and so is the adamant whiskers peeping from your ear. So if you are tired of all the effort to look clean and trimmed, let us suggest you the Philips QG3387/15 9-in-1 Head to Toe Trimmer. It packs everything you need for a hair free body. Comes with 9 attachments to suit your varying requirement of facial as well body hair trimming. The battery is decent in trimmer standards with 50-minutes usage with 60 minutes charging. The unit is water resistant and can be used in the shower. If you are planning for a clean shave, we suggest you a traditional razor as electric/shaver is not even in the same league. Summing up the review
- A host of attachments which answers all your trimming need.
- Decent charging and usage time
- A detail trimmer head if you want to get creative with lines.
- Turbo mode, to zip past thick and dense hair region.
- A water-resistant body.
- A carry bag to keep things organized when on the move.
What could be improved?
- The foil shaver, refrain if you are looking for a clean shave.
- Fragile combs, make sure you don’t drop them.
- A cleaning brush, lack of it makes cleaning little awkward.